Here we go again.

Because I'm running the Chicago Marathon. Again. This is my account of the next three months of training. (And griping. And injuries. And victories. And breakdowns. And weakness. And strength.)

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Not working according to plan.

Running Log:
Today: 6 miles, repeat 100s
Yesterday: REST
Tomorrow: 4 miles

So I didn't run last night. Instead, I iced my sore shins and watched four episodes of Dawson's Creek on DVD. Hmm. Fun.

I'm frustrated as Hell about my shins. The pain goes away just long enough to get in some really good runs, and then it comes back with a vengeance. So I'm going to attempt what was supposed to be yesterday's workout today, and see what happens. But it looks like rain, which isn't much of a shocker since it's been raining EVERY DAY. And I hear it's supposed to get hot again.

Seriously. This is not my week.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger KT said…

    A good dose of Pacey should cure all ills, right?

    Thanks for the nice comment on my blog! Looking forward to reading about your adventures too.

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger KT said…

    A good dose of Pacey should cure all ills, right?

    Thanks for the nice comment on my blog! Looking forward to reading about your adventures too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home